Sunday, April 18, 2021

Reading 10 - Doing

Hello and welcome to this week's reading task! This week we did our work during the lecture. We had to add an image either our own or someone else's to support our work. We also had to add an author's bio and an image. 

I started off adding in my bio and my image, it felt strange writing about myself in the third person, I wasn't sure what to say at first but in the end, I came up with something and I hope it's okay! I also added a picture that seemed like the hardest task ever! I was trying to pick between the two I had and eventually went with the one that's up there now. I'm happy with how the bio and picture look, I think it represents me well. 

Finally, I decided to find a supporting image for my work. I wasn't sure what I wanted, or what would work. I first decided to go through all the papers I read to see if they had any suitable imagery. None of them had any that I thought would suit my work. They were mostly very confusing statistics and graphs that had little to no relevance to my work. I was then thinking about making my own but I didn't even know where to start. I thought about it for a while and couldn't come up with anything so I turned to google. I found a very nice image on a website that I think was perfect for my work! You can see that image below. 
Image source - an image of a graph with the videos games by year and genre

That's all for this week, thanks for reading,
-Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment