Wednesday, September 30, 2020

All About Our Assignments

Hello! This is a blog about this module, Multimedia Development 1 and its different assignments. I am most intrigued by the Unity3D, Blog Comments and Project assignments. 
I like the idea of the blog comments as anytime people post their blogs to twitter I read them anyways so getting marks for commenting on blogs I would already read is great! I really don't think this is like anything we've done in other classes. 
I'm not too excited about the reading assignments, this is purely because I'm a slow reader and the topic would have to be something interesting to keep me focused. I'm definitely going to have to work on that so hopefully, over the next few weeks it'll get better and it'll become easier for me! 
When it comes to extra credit work three of them grab my attention. Tech Tasks, Wikipedia Trials and Extra Commenting all seem great. 
I would think of myself as a techy person so I think the tech tasks would be very interesting and for the 
Wikipedia trials, they just seem really fun. I do that anyway if I’m ever on Wikipedia, I’ll find myself on a page about someone and the next thing I’d be on some random page about some medical problem or some random town in Russia. 
Then, of course, the extra commenting more easy work, as I said I would be reading them anyway so I might as well comment on them for more marks! 
Overall I’m very excited about this module but also very scared. When I did my PLC we had a Games Design module and I was shocking bad at it. So I’m hoping I’ll be a little better three years later. I will update again to see if I am any better (hoping for the best but expecting the worst). That’s all I have to say about the upcoming assignments, I’m definitely ready to get properly into this year.


Photo Caption: A man staring at his computer with headphones in.


Thanks for reading!

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment