Thursday, October 1, 2020

Technology Tools and Me!

Hello!! Welcome back to my blog! This post is going to be about technology tools we’re using in this module and my thoughts on them. 
So, we’re nearly at the end of week 2 and so far, I’m feeling good. We haven’t gotten too many assignments to do so not sure how long this feeling will last for. This module, we have been given tasks and of course, this is one of them. I’m finding the tasks good and the fact they're spread out across the week is great. Anyways, I am rambling on as per usual. We are using a good few different technology tools, such as Blogging (of course), Bookmarking, Image Editing, Graphics Creation, Padlet, Unity3D and WordPress.
Starting off with the ones I already like/ am excited about using.
I do enjoy blogging, I’m nervous for when it comes to the academic writing on the blogs as my academic writing wouldn’t be the best but hopefully, I can improve this throughout this module! Other than that, I am really enjoying blogging and find it a fun task to do. I do tend to ramble on but hey it could be a lot worse.
Bookmarking is something I like to do; I have a good few bookmarks and this is just because it makes it so handy to find pages again or just saves you typing in the URL. I have blogger and the CDM online website bookmarked, makes it so much easier to get to the sites.
I am excited to see what image editing we do as we had done some editing of images last year and I really enjoyed myself!
Creating our own graphics seem like fun too! It would be interesting to see how you can create your own!
I love Padlet! I love to see when lecturers pull it out because everything is anonymous and if they’re asking a question you don’t feel stupid answering. Or if they want us to ask questions you don’t feel like you’re asking a stupid question!
I have heard of WordPress but have never used it so that would be exciting to learn a new tool and how it works!
I’m somewhat nervous about using Unity3D as I have stated in a previous blog post. I’m not confident when using it, hopefully using it often will help me become more confident using it and I can create something great on it.


Photo Caption: iPhone, Apple Watch, notebook and pen lying flat on a table

That's all for now, Thanks for reading!!

-Megan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Megan,

    I really enjoyed that blog post I am also excited for image editing too. I really enjoyed it last year. I too am nervous about the academic reading and writing. The Unity tutorials so far as so fun but I'm also nervous when it comes to it too. It really shows looking at your blog that you enjoy it. I love your blog aesthetically its really pleasing to the eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan,

    I really enjoyed that blog post I am also excited for image editing too. I really enjoyed it last year. I too am nervous about the academic reading and writing. The Unity tutorials so far as so fun but I'm also nervous when it comes to it too. It really shows looking at your blog that you enjoy it. I love your blog aesthetically its really pleasing to the eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,
    Cool blog!
    I was also nervous about unity and the coding side of things but ive come to realize that its not as bad as it seems, I think we tend to overthink somethings before we actually experience them ourselves, things seem like an effort when someone else is doing them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete