Thursday, December 10, 2020

Tech Task - MISC. Tools - Typing Test

 Hello and welcome to this week's blog! This is my tech task for the week. I decided to do a typing test after seeing it on Aoibhes blog. I got excited to do something that would challenge me and be fun (sounds stupid I know). Bellow are my results.

Screenshot from the typing website.

I googled it and found out 60 wpm is is the speed required for most high-end typing jobs. So hey if I can;t figure out what I wanna be I could definitly practice and get that faster and be a typist haha.

Thanks for reading!! -Megan :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, hope you are doing well. Just came to your blog to see if you had did the typing test. I definitely knew you would beat my score as I am so slow when it comes to typing. Glad you enjoyed the challenge too. I know you are finished with this module so well done, I am just on my blog comments and I will be finito too!! - Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete