Sunday, February 28, 2021

Reading 05 - Week 17 (05)

For this week's reading task we had to go through annotated bibliography and code them in order to discover themes between all of them. 

Screenshot of my different themes.

So I came out with these possible themes. I don't think I'll use them all as some aren't really interesting. I am interested in difficulties with genres and grouping them, a few of papers have that in common so I think it would make sense to do it on them. I also like ways to improve genre grouping as this goes hand and hand with difficulties with genres and grouping them as they usually include a solution and how to make them better. I think it'll be important to include the genre definition and all about the genre which might go with popular genres. It'll give it a solid ground to start with and make sense straight away going into it. I think gender differences in genres are also interesting and comes up a lot too. Another interesting one is problems with specific game genres, this is about how there are problematic tendencies with the people who play certain genres, for example, first-person shooter games. Obviously, it's not all people but it's a very interesting read! 

Hopefully, I'll be able to get 5 sentences out of each theme next week! Thanks for reading!! 
-Megan :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment