Monday, February 8, 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

Hello and welcome to another unity tutorial! I did the 3rd unity tutorial early as I had spare time and wanted to get it out of the way so it was handy to have it done! Hopefully, now I can keep it up and be ahead, or even if I get busy at least I won't be worrying that I have to do it as I'll be a week ahead! 

The tutorial went great, it was easy to follow, I'm really liking the reading set up as I can read it at my own pace and just go along with it. Unity was working fine and with the code on the screen and being able to copy it means I don't make mistakes with spellings. I do make sure to read over what it is and what it does a few times to make sure I understand what exactly is going on. 

A screenshot I took of my game, it is in the editor view.

I'm excited to see where it goes with this game, it's very cute looking! This tutorial was all about adding items to either damage the player or to give them life. We first had to add the extra life, it seems to be a little strawberry. In the picture above it's behind the camera icon but below you can actually see it.

A screenshot I took of my game, it is in the scene view.

We then were told to add the damaging cones at the bottom and then the enemy who seems to be a robot. He seems a bit big for Ruby so I might make him smaller or Ruby bigger. I will decide on that next week. But everything went great and I was able to do these no bother which was great! Hopefully, I keep going this way and it won't cause me as much stress as last semester!

Thanks for reading, see you next time!
-Megan


0 comments:

Post a Comment