Monday, February 1, 2021

Unity Tutorial 01 - Week 14 (02)

Helloooooo!

New semester, same me lol.

This is a blog post about the unity tutorials, the first one of the semester and it actually went great? Apart from a minor detail of trying to figure out how to actually paint the scene everything else went great?? (Cheers Sean for the help). I'm shocked, especially considering how bad last semester went but hey this is the first week so it will definitely get harder, but hopefully, because it's 2d it might be a bit simpler? (I am probably completely wrong with that statement and will regret saying it in like 4 weeks haha). I'm excited to learn new things and to get stuck in and get bits done!

screenshot of my little world I painted in with tiles


It's much handier to read the tutorials rather than watch videos, I know he might go more in-depth in the videos but sometimes he was just as confusing (and annoying). So far it's been great and I can go at my own pace without having to pause the video or put it slower. I like the little GIFs they add in every now and then to show it happening, that's really helpful! Overall, the tutorial was really helpful and went through what different things meant and why we were doing them which I really liked!

Hopefully, the rest of the semester will go like this and I'll have no other at all (Fingers crossed)

Thanks for reading, 

Megan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment