Monday, February 8, 2021

Unity Tutorial 02

Hello and welcome back to my blog post, as you can see today's post is about our second unity tutorial! I had absolutely no problems with this, thankfully! I've heard from a few people that unity itself just won't work so touch wood mine stays working! (I definitely jinxed myself).

I think it makes it so much easier this year because it's 2D but also the fact we have last semester under our belts so we have an idea what we're at. This week we added more decoration to our game and we added rigid bodies and different components so we could actually make it a working game!

This is a screenshot I took of my game so far!

I think it's looking cute so far, I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm not sure if I'm meant to have more paths around it but if all goes I can easily add them in. 

This is a screenshot I took of my game so far!

I included two screenshots so you could see the game while in play but also the whole map! I thought the house on top made it look cute. The tutorials are really easy to follow, I was worried about it just being written rather than a video but it is easy to follow and there are even comments on the trickier bits and you can see if anyone had the same problem you had and if someone fixed it for them!

Thanks for reading, see you next time!

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment