Friday, February 19, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

 Hello and welcome back to my blog post! 

This week was absolutely not my week, I was doing the first tutorial and it wouldn't work and there were loads of errors and I was so stressed and had absolutely no idea what to do. Eventually, I gave up and I had to restart my game unfortunately because even when I went back to the previously saved versions it just wouldn't work. So below is a screenshot of my new layout of the game.

A screenshot of my game!

Apart from that struggle, the tutorials were okay, once I got past the bit where I had to restart I was relieved but when I got to the second tutorial it was really confusing. They just tell you to do things without properly explaining what to do, so I spent ages reading and re-reading the steps in case I was doing it wrong or missing something. I'm just delighted to have that done and hopefully can do another in the next few days to get them done with asap! I take back what I said about the reading is easier, as I said I have to be extra careful when reading it because I miss some things they say. But sure look, I'll get it done! 

Thanks for reading, talk soon! 

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment