Monday, October 5, 2020

Unity Tutorial 01

 Hello! 

I have just finished my first unity tutorial and although I have said previously how nervous I was to start this, it was actually fine. I know it's only the start but I actually really enjoyed it. I've stated I have made a game before in my PLC, well turns out I used unity, it was about three years ago though so I don't remember everything. I do remember some basics and the interface is familiar to me and that really helps. 

Starting out with my MacBook was hard due to just having a trackpad, but thankfully my sister has a Bluetooth mouse so that came in handy! I will definitely be using that from now on. It is so much easier to work with it. 

I really enjoyed making the game and I am excited to keep going with it and see if I can follow it. I found the tutorials really easy to follow. Hopefully, it continues that way. I have a few game ideas up my sleeve already so that's exciting! I'm very surprised but also happy with how much I enjoyed it. It is really going to make the whole module easier once I am enjoying myself. It'll be really interesting to see how much different the game I end up making compared to the game I made in my PLC (if any).

I'm saying all this now, come back in three weeks when I'm sat in my room crying over this module (lol) 

Photo link
Photo caption: hands moving fast on a keyboard/mouse


-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment