Monday, October 26, 2020

Unity Tutorial 4



Hello and welcome to my blog post about my fourth unity tutorial :)

To start off the tutorial was going great, I was working away and really enjoying it. I found it very easy to follow it along. I loved the fact it was spread over different weeks too it left me feeling excited to see what was to come and how would we go about doing it and even what we were going to do. I think the tutorials are really helpful and I hope I can implement the things I am doing into my game. I am still very nervous when it comes to actually make the games.

When it came to the second part and having to do it yourself with a few hints, again like in the second unity tutorial I found it really difficult. It was really confusing me, and I didn’t even know where to start. I’m not sure why none of the things I am doing is going into my head. I wish they were it would make this whole thing easier. I tried to start it without the hints, but it didn’t work. I then tried the hints and I was still confused as ever so last resort I looked up a YouTube video to see if I could find a tutorial. Thankfully I did and ended up following it and once I was showed what to do, I understood it more. This is the second time I couldn’t do the challenge one and it’s disappointing really. Thank god there are plenty of tutorials out there or I wouldn’t be able to make my actual game for this module. Hopefully, if I keep working on my coding skills and watching more videos it’ll help me get better and eventually, I can do it by myself.

Hope everyone enjoys their reading week!

Image Caption: Screenshot from the challenge

-Megan







0 comments:

Post a Comment