Thursday, October 22, 2020

Unity Tutorial 03



This is my blog post about our third tutorial in Unity3D!

This tutorial went great, it was super easy to follow and everything went well. After how last week’s went and I having to go onto YouTube on how to do the second half of it I was not looking forward to doing this weeks. But, alas it was great! I found it very easy to keep up with him. I also figured out how to put the video small in the corner thanks to Ania! It made it much easier! All you need to do it left click on the video once you’ve clicked into it and click enter picture in picture and boom! So much easier than switching back and forth! I’m probably really late to this but hey, better late than never!

I think I learned really interesting things that hopefully I can use when it comes to making my actual game! I really liked the spawning idea. Not sure where I could use it in my game but I will definitely think about it when it comes to making it. I think it was really cool to learn you can make sure the character doesn’t fall off the edge! I might incorporate that into my game too! It would definitely be a handy tool so they don’t just fall off. Overall I enjoyed doing this tutorial and I am now looking forward to beginning to make my game even more now!!


Image Caption: Screenshot I took as I finished making my game

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment