Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Doing - Reading 08

How Gaming is Now Helping People Discover New Music
A picture of male playing video games. Source

Hello!! This post is about this week's reading task.  I really struggled with this week's task. In theory, it didn't seem hard but I've never written an introduction or a conclusion so I wasn't sure where to start. I watched the videos linked on the task website and honestly it definitely confused me more. I know we are getting feedback on them next week so I hope that will make it clearer and I can get solid feedback on them and figure out how I can improve and move forward. 

We also had to draft a “Check your understanding”. I thought about this for a while and I think a word search would be really fun to do! I would include ten words.  The 10 words would be, 

  1. Genre
  2. Games
  3. Preferences
  4. Groupings
  5. Personalities
  6. Shooter
  7. Simulation
  8. Platform
  9. Puzzle
  10. MMORPG
I think those words would be the most fun and they're all to do with my chapter! I will create this next week as this is a part of that task! Hopefully, I will get better at the introduction and the conclusion next week too and my chapter will come across a lot better than it does at the moment.

Thanks for reading, see you next time!
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment