Monday, March 1, 2021

Tech Task - Blogger Template

For this week's tech tip, I decided to change up my blogger template! I really don't like any of the ones they have to offer so I searched the internet for some free ones to see if it was possible to bring it in with code and it was!! I found this website and I decided to use this template. I customized it too using my knowledge of HTML. I am really happy with how it came out, the only thing that annoys me is the image at the side is awful quality because the higher quality one was too big of a file but sure nothing I can do! I made a little header for the top left of my blog too as shown in the new pictures below of the new theme!

Here are before and after pictures:

A screenshot of before I changed my theme



A screenshot of after I changed my theme


A screenshot of after I changed my theme with the sidebar showing


Thanks for reading!!
-Megan :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment