Sunday, March 14, 2021

Reading 07 - Doing

Gaming Week: a Virtual Celebration of Gamers
Photo of gaming set up for PC source

This week's reading task was to read two other students' paragraphs that were completed last week! We had to then give feedback on their paragraphs! I found this hard as I really didn't know what to correct people on or suggest! But hopefully the feedback I gave helped (I am sorry if it did not). 

In terms of the feedback I got, both of the bits of feedback I received were similar so which does help me a lot. The first bit was to take out the start of one sentence where I said "Papers I have read suggest" and honestly I'm not sure why I even put that in because I know you shouldn't use I in them but look we all make mistakes. So I took that out and changed it to "Different papers suggest". I hope that works better and makes more sense. Similar to that I was told to remove any she/he written in the paper as it was confusing so I also removed them. 

Another bit of feedback I got was to stick to the 5 sentence feedback structure. I used the 5 sentence structure while writing them, looking over them now I do have more than 5 sentences in most paragraphs but I did follow the structure but instead of say 1 sentence of meat I did 2 or 3 depending on the paragraph. 

Other than the changes I made, I am happy with my paragraphs and hope they come across well.

Thanks for reading! 

-Megan :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment