Sunday, March 28, 2021

Reading 09 - Doing

Hello and welcome to my blog :)

Today I am talking about this week's reading task! We had to review two other students' work and make any corrections and suggestions. We also got feedback from other students too and change it according to the feedback! When writing this blog I had only received feedback from one person, so I will change my work accordingly when I receive the second person's feedback.

So from the feedback I got, it was mostly to change any grammatical errors! It included commas missing and 'a' missing in front of some words. There were some other smaller errors too. It also included some words that weren't right or maybe sentences that didn't make sense! I'm glad I got this feedback as I wouldn't be the best when it comes to grammar or spelling so it really helped! 

I also had to change my H5P "Check your understanding" as I couldn't find the word search on either the .org or .com website! This was disappointing as I was excited to make a word search. In the end, I made a little fill-in-the-blank game! I hope it's helpful, obviously, it's not as fun as the word search would have been but it's something.

I went with these sentences below in the end!

Screenshot of my fill-in-the-blank sentences



Thanks for reading,
-Megan :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment