Sunday, March 7, 2021

Reading 06 - Doing

A picture of a person sitting in front of a TV playing video games. Source


Link to my Google Doc with my annotated bibliography.

Hello and welcome back to my blog! This is a post for the reading tasks this week. For this week we had to read over what we highlighted last week and then rewrite them, so we have paragraphs that are definitely not plagiarised! I went in thinking this was going to be easy and I’d get it done in no time but that wasn’t the case. I sat down to do them Thursday, Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday? I’ve no idea why I just couldn’t do them, I was lacking motivation big time. I finally finished them just having to do the last paragraph today. I’m just hoping I did them correctly and they’re okay. I dread each week having to do the reading tasks, it’s just not my forte. Now don’t get me wrong it was definitely better than having to read papers and then write about them (because that was torture) but it was still bad (lol). Let's hope the commenting for next week isn't as bad as this! I think this really shows me I picked the right idea for a college course that’s (mostly) hands-on without the whole essays every other week. I definitely wouldn’t have lasted trying to do any of them. Anyways, I’m ranting on so thanks for reading!!

Hope you enjoyed me ranting.
-Megan

1 comment: