Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Games Design Document

 This week for our project task we had to do a Games Design Document. The reading task on Monday was really useful for this, it really gave me a great understanding of this. 

This is the link to my GDD made on Dundoc! I found Dundoc hard to get used to at the beginning but after exploring it I got the hang of it. Dundoc was very useful and I'm glad I used it.

I used Miro for the game flow chart. The game flow chart was the only thing that confused me, I googled it and asked a friend and I then completed it on Miro so I hope it's right.

There will be plenty of edits made to this when new things become available for me to put in like images and screenshots. 

A screenshot I took of my Games Design Document.

Thanks for reading! 

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment