Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Unity Tutorial 7

Hello! Welcome to this weeks post about the unity tutorial 7. This tutorial was going great, I thought was going fine. I finished it and then realised my game didn't do the same as his game. So when you move the camera the ball is meant to move but my doesn't. I'm not sure why I went through it a good few times to see what I was missing. It's definitely something small like something spelt wrong or the wrong code but I couldn't see it. 

Other than that my game seems to be working fine. I eventually gave up trying to figure it out so I just moved on. I still finished it without that working. So technically can only move back and forth with the arrows. But hey, could be a lot worse! Below is a screenshot of the finished game.

A screenshot of my finished unity tutorial.

There were a good few things in this tutorial that I could add to my game!  I really liked the idea of the power boost, I would really like to add that to my game but it boosts the speed. I think it would be a good element to add. It is obviously different from my game in terms of it boosts the power to push the enemy away in this game but in mine, I would want it to boost the speed of the car but it's definitely something I can. look. into to see if it's easy or difficult do!

I would like to say I'm grasping the coding better now but honestly, I think I'm the same as the first few weeks except I remember some of the terms and somewhat of what they do. Hopefully, I have learned more than I realise and am able to make my game without problems.

Thanks for reading :)

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment