Monday, November 16, 2020

Tech Tip: Animated Gif

Hello and welcome to my tech tip of the week! This week I decided to make an animated gif! I was thinking about what I would make a gif of and then it hit me, I obviously have to do it on my pride and joy. Chomp and Zoe my dog and cat! 

Images I took of my dog Chomp and my cat Zoe! 

I think its the cutest! The picture of the two of them together is so cute and it shows their friendship! I used this website to make the animated gif! It was super easy and would recommend it :)

Thanks for reading!!
-Megan


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Megan!
    Your dog and cat are so adorable!!! And these photos of them are so cute :') ~wishing I could hug your them right now.
    I think I will be doing animated gif for this week's extra credit and I was already thinking each web site I should use to create a gif, so thanks for the link on the post
    Lívia Alencar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, it's me again just had a look at your animated GIF and I love it so much. I love having used your own children (your pets) as the subjects of this GIF it is so cute. I love her there literally the best of friends. I must check out their website to see what gifs I can create. - Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete